วันพุธที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

30th August 2017



                                                               Today is closing ceremony


     Cultural exchange: 

      • Learning about greeting from Indonesia. I'm so impressed about the greeting when student meets teacher, they check hand and put it on cheek.
     • See the independent day of Indonesia my school has the ceremony of the independent day they have the parade and then all the students stand in line and show respect for the nation while singing the national anthem.
      • I sing a song “Yam Yen” (The Musical Compositions of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej) in the closing ceremony because I want to share this song with the others and tell them that this song wrote by the King Bhumibol.




        Sightseeing:
             I travel 3 places the first is Pancek becici this place surrounded by mountains and trees. I like it because of beautiful nature and good view. Second is Borobudur temple.This famous Buddhist temple in Yogyakarta. And the last is Malioboro Street is a major shopping street in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The street is the center of Yogyakarta's largest tourist district surrounded with many hotels, restaurants, and shops nearby. Sidewalks on both sides of the street are crowded with small stalls selling a variety of goods.





          I learned many experiences from sea teacher project in Indonesia. It's the first time that I go to aboard. First, I live in Indonesia for one month learn about the culture such as how to greeting, how to eat and next I learn the Bahasa language I can speak some word when I meet the teachers in my school and when I buy something. Then I have a new experience for teaching practice and first time to teach three hours and I'm learning a lot from mentor and supervisor who give recommendations to me.


         Thank you forUNY for the opportunity that takes me to Indonesia.Smk N2 Depok school for giving me teaching practice.Next, thank you, my mentor, to take care and help me many things.The last thank you, coordinator Tiara and friends, from UNY to accompany me.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

30th August 2017

                                                               Today is closing ceremony       Cultural exchange:        • Lea...