วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

17th August 2017





                     I get up 5.30 a.m. and then I go to school at 6.30 a.m. today is Independent day of Indonesia in school have ceremony about Independent day in the morning at 7.00 a.m. in ceremony everyone come to the ground and then do ceremony  when everyone sings national anthem I feel so appreciate the sound when they sing so beautiful and warm. After finish the ceremony I went to see the activity of students such as singing contest, sports competition. This is the activity of Independent day in school I think is so good because they are happy and practice skill about this. Before we will back to homestay the principal want to us sing a song, we sing Thai song is so very excited but the audience so happy and say “oh you sing so well “ Then I back to homestay at 4.00 p.m.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

30th August 2017

                                                               Today is closing ceremony       Cultural exchange:        • Lea...