วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

1st day in Yogyakarta in Indonesia





Welcome to Yogyakarta Indonesia
(Salamat datum)


               Good morning, First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Anuthida Panya. You can call me Prim. I’m a 4th years student at Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, Pathum Thani, Thailand. My host university is Yogyakarta State University or Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta. I  teaching practice at SMK N2 Depok Yogyakarta, Indonesia. 
              last night I arrive at Jarkata11 a.m and waiting for 6 hrs transit to Yogyakarta at 7 a.m Then I saw "Sea Teacher UNY" on paper they asked me " Are you came from Thailand " they said "yes, I'm " I said and We get to know each other and take a photo, 



Next Bilqis and Abi pick up me going to have breakfast, the food is Indonesia food.(The taste is spicy and sweet) 


After eating, we went to the homestay. Our homestay is very comfortable.






In the evening they took us to the festival.the festival has many foods, we ate dinner at the festival. 

Moreover, we watch the show and walk to buy something until 9 p.m we back to homestay. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

30th August 2017

                                                               Today is closing ceremony       Cultural exchange:        • Lea...