วันศุกร์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

21-25August 2017




               This week is teaching practice. I’m so excited because it’s the first time that I teach in vocational education at Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (SMK) Negeri 2 Depok. They’re different country, language and lesson plan but my mentor recommends and helps me many things and I make my lesson plan for 3 hours, I put many activities in my lesson plan. I teach about congratulating in grade 10 class the student in class some person can speak English very well. They’re friendly and polite when I teach they intend to study.






                         
                             I give them to make the dialogue and do exercise, they can do it very well.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

30th August 2017

                                                               Today is closing ceremony       Cultural exchange:        • Lea...