วันจันทร์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

14 th August 2017




I get up 5.30 a.m. and then I go to school at 6.30 a.m. In the morning I stand welcoming students come to school with my mentor the first time that I met the teacher and student greeting by touch hands difference from Thailand. Next, in the afternoon I observe Bu Niken class.The student in this class they are friendly and attention. Before start to learn Bu Niken let’s me to introduce my self and then students asked many questions about Thailand they want to know how to say hello an

d thank you in Thai language and I teach them how to say “ hello (Sawandee ka/ krab) and thank you (kobkhun ka/ krab). Then Bu Niken goes to teach today she teaches about wh-question and pronouns then students do exercise. Before finish the class teacher and students they pray together. Finally, I back to the homestay at 4 p.m.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

30th August 2017

                                                               Today is closing ceremony       Cultural exchange:        • Lea...