วันอังคารที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

15th August 2017



I get up 5.30 a.m. and then I go to school at 6.30 a.m. In the morning I and my friend saw the student play badminton and exercise at the ground and then we talk with students they are singing a song to us the song is about Indonesia song. In the afternoon Bu Unfi she busy then we're going to teach instead of her we're taught about the introduction and then give students do exercise, this is the first time that I teach students in SMK N2 DEPOK School. The students very kindness and politely I like a student in  SMK N2 DEPOK School. Then I back to a homestay at 4.30 p.m.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

30th August 2017

                                                               Today is closing ceremony       Cultural exchange:        • Lea...